About

Hi, I’m Megan. I am a longtime vegetarian, 11 years and still going strong, and have been flirting with the idea to go vegan. I cook vegan 97% of the time…the other 3%? Most likely it is store-bought breads or coffee creamers or Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup. So I hope you enjoy the my new cooking and baking blog, and hope my journey into fitting into vegan helps you make the tremulous leap also.

17 thoughts on “About

  1. Hello!
    I’m terribly sorry, I got your email and deleted it by accident. I’d love to have a post from you. Why not? Can you please resend what you originally sent?

    Thank you kindly,
    Lidia. ^_^

  2. Hey Megan! I just realized I liked you on Facebook twice – oops! Oh well, I guess I really, really like you. Anyway, I love that you’re flirting with the idea of going vegan. It sounds like you just about there anyway. I’ve been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I love it. It was hard giving up dairy at first, but it’s second nature now. You’ve got a wonderful blog! Celeste πŸ™‚

    • Celeste- It is always nice to be liked πŸ™‚ I agree, once the coffee creamer is gone, I will be fully vegan at home-it’s the normal restaurants that will be tough later. Thanks for the support! Megan

  3. I suppose unless we only eat at home or at vegan restaurants all vegans are probably exposed to slightly “contaminated” food… although, I would like to believe that it is all 100% vegan.
    I like your blog and hopefully the 97% vegan will eventually be 100% – you are almost there!

  4. Yay! So lovely to find another healthy foodie sister out there in the blogosphere! Thanks for liking my blog so that I could discover yours. Beautiful recipes, thanks for sharing your journey with us x

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s