These bars were a life saver for my mom and I at the Christmas bazaar we had done together. It was so big and so much going on that we didn’t have a lot of time to go and explore or buy the amazing food! These bars were spiced just right and gave us the energy to keep us going that first day. These Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bars were so filling too!
Here is the holiday addition of baked oatmeal bars. These really are the easiest thing to make ever. Some oats and spices with a lot of milk then bake and bam! Done. How much simpler could anything be?
I had a huge can of Libby’s pumpkin in the cupboard and needed to put it to use. I didn’t know it was pumpkin pie filling until after I had added it to my oats. No big deal since it is spiced just right; I needed to only add a tablespoon pumpkin pie spice to these bar and only a quarter cup maple syrup. So good and filling and not overly sweet. Soft and chewy too.
Also, just so you can see the awesome things my mom makes, I am posting a few pics of her quilts and aprons. All on Christmas sale!! Visit She&Me Designs on Etsy to check it all out!
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bars, 12
2 C Oats
2 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed
½ Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
½ C Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Filling
¼ C Maple Grove Farms 100% Pure Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp Silk Original Almond Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
½ C Chopped Pecans
½ C Raisins
1. Turn oven to 325 degrees.
2. Pour oats, baking soda, salt, and flaxseed into large bowl. Combine.
3. In small bowl mix the pumpkin, maple syrup, milk, extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add in raisins and chopped pecans.
4. Pour mixture over oats and blend well.
5. In parchment covered baking dish pour oat mixture. Spread evenly and pat down.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until browning at the side, and not to squishy in the middle.
7. Let cool in dish on wire rack for about 10 minutes then lift out-parchment paper and all. Let cool completely then cut into squares or bars.
4 thoughts on “Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bars”
Love these bars – and finally have the oats to make them!
Baked oatmeal is amazing, and these turned just right. Love when that happens 🙂
These look great!
Thanks Ashley! Appreciate it 🙂